Re: [Deskbar] Merging File and Folder Handlers

On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 09:14 +0100, Raphael Slinckx wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 12:45 +1100, Nigel Tao wrote:
> > Any objections to merging the separate FileHandler and FolderHandler?
> > This is because I imagine wanting both if I want one.  But also, for
> > consistency, related handlers could be called:
> >
> > GtkBookmarkHandler: Files and Folders Bookmarks
> > GnomeSearchHandler: Files and Folders Search
> >
> > just like we have "Web", "Web Bookmarks" and "Web Searches".
>
> Agreed for me, both file/folder and gtk/gnome

Uh, FileHandler and FolderHandler I want to merge (we're talking Handler
classes, not .py files, which can contain multiple Handler class
definitions).  "F&F Bookmarks and "F&F Search" I want to keep separate,
the way "Web Bookmarks" and "Web Search" is (and will stay being).  Does
that make sense?

Nigel.