Re: [Deskbar] Monocle Commander

On Sun, 2005-12-04 at 10:45 +1100, Nigel Tao wrote:
> > However, can i use my tango-ized monocle icon instead of the current
> > icon for the Add Applet menu and the about dialog ?
>
> Sure, consistency with tango would be great.  One point is that the old
> icon did have a stylized GtkEntry in it, to indicate that it was an
> applet that you typed stuff into - might be an idea worth keeping.

Ok, i ditched the monocle since there is no point anymore, instead i
made a super-to-the-point icon, still tangoized. It's so good that i
couldn't resist to put it in CVS. I also changed the default EntryIcon
to use a related tago-ish icon. The ensemble is quite amazing, in all
modesty :)

See IconEntry new icon, About dialog new icon, prefs and search keywords
dialog and Add to Panel dialog, for the changes.

Please report any problem with this change.

Raf
PS. You may want to wipe /usr/share/pixmaps/deskbar*
and /usr/share/deskbar-applet/art/* before installing this new CVS
release, since icons may have moved in t he makefile, and i don't want
you to see the old icon for some reason (though it shouldn't happen)