Re: [Deskbar] Monocle Commander

On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 19:24 +0100, Raphaël Slinckx wrote:
> New screenshot:
> http://raphael.slinckx.net/monocle-commander.png
>
> Still the tagline, but that can be changed later.
>
> How do you think we should proceed with the change (things outside
> simple code, like cvs module, irc channel, various references on the
> web, mailing list, etc..)

I'm having second thoughts about the need to change the name.  Monocle
Commander is a good name, but I'm not sure that Deskbar is broken.

If we did want to change the name, I'd want it to coincide with a
release.  Which reminds me - are we close to rolling 0.8.7?  And after
that, should we merge cuemiac back in and call that the 0.9.x series?

Nigel.