[Fwd: Re: [Deskbar] Preferences UI]

My e-mail seemed to have bounced.  Trying again...
--- Begin Message ---
Sorry, should have replied earlier.

> Can you explain what is the handler.recheck_requirements(self) for ?
>
> If i understand correctly, it's for the case when the handler is not
> happy anymore but was in the past, is that right ?
>
> In that case, i would prefer to simply unload the module that is not
> happy anymore, and not sprinkle the code with "if self.i_am_valid"

The use case I had in mind was (and possibly getting carried away with
instant-apply), if Google Live wasn't working because of a missing WSDL
file, then subsequently putting that file in the right place would get
automatically picked up and it would "just work" without having to
disable and then re-enable the handler.

Nigel.

--- End Message ---