Final call for testing for 41.x

Hello! I've been working on the 41.x line and I think it's in a decent place. The recent 41.3 might be the last beta release. If no one finds any show stoppers, 42.0 will be the next release, with any small bugfixes I find in the meantime.

The big change in this cycle is the whole new UI redesign, including a new file browser for restoring files (also, no more nautilus plugin or deprecated cloud backends).

So please, kick its tires a bit and let me know how it goes.

Here's Flatpak instructions to install/test it:

flatpak remote-add --if-not-exists flathub https://flathub.org/repo/flathub.flatpakrepo
flatpak remote-add --if-not-exists flathub-beta https://flathub.org/beta-repo/flathub-beta.flatpakrepo
flatpak install -y org.gnome.DejaDup//beta
flatpak run org.gnome.DejaDup//beta

Here's snap instructions to install/test it:

snap install deja-dup --classic --beta
snap run deja-dup