Mailing List / Discourse

Heyo! Looks like GNOME is making a push to move from mailing lists to their discourse instance:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/Initiatives/-/issues/18

I'm not planning on acting on that immediately, but will probably make the switch once they've paved that cow path a bit. I just wanted to give a heads up ahead of any shift and allow any objections/encouragement from folks.

You will still be able to get notifications by email and reply by email. That is, discourse can look and act like a mailing list for folks that prefer that work flow.

This is the GNOME discourse server: https://discourse.gnome.org/ -- I imagine we'd be a "deja-dup" tag under the Applications category.

If it's a good experience, it might make sense to also direct user questions there, instead of the Answers page on Launchpad.