Re: One drive; backups for two computers

When you set up an external drive, deja-dup defaults to putting its files into a folder on the drive named
after the computer that's being backed up. That way, files from multiple computers are separated.

Assuming that's what you did, you can just delete the folder named after your old laptop.

If that's not what you did, do you remember which folders you backed up to on the drive?

-mt