One drive; backups for two computers

I had a laptop running Ubuntu 14.04 and used deja dup to back up to an external drive.

I got a new laptop running Ubuntu 16.04 and began to use deja dup to back up to the same external drive.

The external drive is now getting full and I'd like to delete the files and folders that relate to the backups for the old laptop.

I don't know, however, which files and folders relate to the backups for the old laptop and which relate to the backups for the new laptop.

If anyone could tell me how to decide which files and folders I can safely delete, I'd be very grateful.

Thank you,

Leslie

--

Leslie Katz

email: lesliek [at] mymts [dot] net

Please visit http://ssrn.com/author=1164057 to find hyperlinks

to papers that I’ve written on literary and legal topics