Re: duply?

Sounds like you've thought about it.  Thanks!

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 10:28 AM, Michael Terry <mike mterry name> wrote:
Deja-Dup already has a cli backend in the form of using duplicity's command line (we don't use its python modules because those aren't supported).

Duplicity has robust machine-parsable output (added for our needs really) and other niceties that we rely on.  I'm not sure there would be much benefit to using duply instead?