Re: Deeper integration with GNOME

Hello, Mathieu!  Thank you for the email.

Very nice mockups.  Some comments on them:

* Little gear icon seems easy to miss?
* Seems odd to offer on/off switch right at end of setting up the automatic backup.  What happens if user switches it off, does Schedule button become a Back Up Now button?  If so, can I do a manual backup while having auto backups enabled?

If there is official buy in from GNOME designers I'm happy for this to be the future of deja dup; it looks pretty and is very GNOME-y.

However, from a personal level, I don't have time to drive the changes myself.  :(  I'm more in fixing-critical-bugs mode these days.

-mt