Re: Hacking deja-dup

I just updated ./tests/interactive to work with contemporary deja-dup.

Run it from anywhere and you get a nice shell prompt with all the
environment variables set as they should be, a new dbus environment,
and a new dconf backend, so you don't mess with your normal settings.

As for the Rackspace bug.  Is OpenStack a brand that a Rackspace-only
user would know?

If so and if OpenStack is a more generic version of the Rackspace API,
maybe it makes sense to have the toplevel dropdown mention OpenStack
with a secondary dropdown that appears allowing "Rackspace US",
"Rackspace UK", and "Custom"...

-mt