Re: Hacking deja-dup

Ah...  You are totally right.  There are some changes I made for the
23.x series that I haven't added to the documentation and
./tests/interactive hasn't been updated in forever to reflect that.

I updated the wiki to note libpeas-dev.

For tools, try running like:

DEJA_DUP_TOOLS_PATH=./tools/duplicity ./preferences/deja-dup-preferences

Which will still run the system deja-dup executable if you actually
click the backup or restore buttons.  So you either want to adjust
your PATH too or run a separate command line (./deja-dup/deja-dup
--backup) for that.

Really, I should just update ./tests/interactive.  I'll look into
doing that when I have some time.

If there are still problems, you can maybe catch me on Freenode as
mterry, or just send more emails.

-mt