Re: File category disappears

I don't have ~/.beagle/conf , only have ~/.beagle/config/ directory .
But in ~/.beagle/config/ , I don't have Backends.xml and FilesBackend.xml.

Everytime I delete ~/.beagle completely and run beagle freshly , I can see "File" in "index information" . But in the middle of the searching data , it disppeared.