Re: File category disappears

Hi,

I am not sure I understand the problem correctly.

> Yestoday I found "File category" in "Index  Information" of beagle
> disappeared .
> So I now can not search files in an ext3 partition.

You mean the drop-down box in the search UI beagle-search ? Or the
"Index information" menu item in beagle-search. Or are you talking
about something not related to beagle-search at all ? If possible, a
picture with and without the "file category" will help.