Re: Cancelled Task?

>> Are queries returning results from these logs ?
>
> Indeed, yes.

I think then everything is fine. The next release should contain a fix
to remove spurious or unneeded tasks.

> So I was just about to go USR1 beagled and I found I have a number of
> them running:

Interesting. If possible, could you send me the logs of the other
running beagled processes. One of the column of log files show the pid
of the process.

> I have been stop/starting the service via the beagle-search application.
> I suspect that is not working correctly.

You meant the start-service/stop-service menu in beagle-search - right
? I will take a look at this.

> In any case, USR1ing beagled has not yielded anything useful I'm afraid.
> Is there an easy way to run the helper on a single file manually to see
> what it does?

Nops. I think its a red herring.