Re: Cancelled Task?

Sorry, I missed your reply.

>> Nothing recent enough in current-Beagle to explain them.  Nothing in any
>> logs it seems:
>>
>> $ grep purple ~/.beagle/Log/current-*
>
> Any more advice on how to hunt down all of the pidgin IRC log indexing
> failures?

Are the files 0-sized by any chance ? It could be that some errors are
getting consumed by the log-level. Send SIGUSR1 to beagled - this will
turn on debugging at runtime. Maybe then you can grep for something.
Are queries returning results from these logs ?

There is a chance that there was really no error during indexing the
chat logs - it got cancelled due to other reasons. I have to check the
code to see if this can happen and if it this is the case, then ensure
that we dont print the tasks that got cancelled due to internal
reasons. Running a bit short of time, but I will look into this in a
couple of weeks. If you dont find anything in grep after turning on
debugging, then I am pretty sure there is nothing wrong.