Re: not indexing when evolutionmail is enabled

>> I have this in mind. This needs to be fixed - I think I can do this on
>> my own. I will let you know if I need some more input.
>
> OK.  Glad to help.

Umm... I need some help :-(
Can you disable only the Evo mail backend and see the behaviour ?
Now disable only the EvolutionDataServer backend and check the behaviour.
Just check if indexing is stopped or continuing. Thanks in advance.

>> I remember this too. This should also be fixed by the time the next
>> version comes out.

Ok. This is fixed in the svn. Hopefully the next version should be out
sooner than later.