Re: Extend snip when using verbose switch

Look for
SnippetRequest <variable> = new SnippetRequest ();
Then do,
<variable>.ContextLength = <number of context words>;
<variable>.SnippetLength = <maximum length in number of characters>;

If you need exact code, tell me which tool (beagle-query or beagle-search) you
need to change and I will describe the explicit changes.

- dBera

> I see from that latest Beagle update that you have incorporated the API
> call.  Excellent.
>
> ..... urm ... how do I edit to change the number of words and length of the
> snippet?
>>
> > > Is it possible to extend the length, both front and rear, of the 'snip'
> > > when using the verbose switch with beagle query?
> >
> > If you mean by
> > * using some parameter with beagle-query, then no
> > * using some API call in beagle-query source - then not yet (blame my
> > laziness)
> > * by modifying source of beagled - then yes
> >
> > The infrastructure is there; I will try to remember to add an a API call
> > control it.

beagle / KDE / Mandriva / Inspiron-1100