Re: Extend snip when using verbose switch

I see from that latest Beagle update that you have incorporated the API call.  Excellent.

..... urm ... how do I edit to change the number of words and length of the snippet?

TY

Baz

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 12:48 PM, Debajyoti Bera <dbera web gmail com> wrote:
> Is it possible to extend the length, both front and rear, of the 'snip'
> when using the verbose switch with beagle query?

If you mean by
* using some parameter with beagle-query, then no
* using some API call in beagle-query source - then not yet (blame my
laziness)
* by modifying source of beagled - then yes

The infrastructure is there; I will try to remember to add an a API call to
control it.

beagle / KDE / Mandriva / Inspiron-1100