Re: administering directory exclusions for beagle

> Unfortunately it looks like its 0.2.x and that's SLED10-SP2.
>
> Any idea why the files from /etc/skel are over written or deleted?

Nothing comes to my mind. Are you sure the location, name and the structure of
the file is correct ? I dont remember the details of the 0.2.x series but I
would suggest running the beagle-config as a user and then copying the
generated file. Also, if the user homedirectories are not on a network
filesystem, try running beagled with BEAGLE_SYNCHRONIZE_LOCALLY=1 set. If
$HOME/.beagle is not a local fs, then beagled tries some things which could
have removed the file.

beagle / KDE / Mandriva / Inspiron-1100