Desktop Search Hackfest

Hi,

As most of you might now there will be a desktop search hackfest in
Berlin organized by Nokia at the Maemo summit. ( see
https://wiki.maemo.org/Desktop_Search_Hackfest )

I am thinking about joining in order to help hacking on the beagle side
of things. So far it looks like Kevin is the only one joining for
beagle. Are there any thoughts on the concrete coding tasks proposed on
the wiki - what should we focus on etc?

Kevin, would it be okay with you if i join you there? I haven't been
involved much lately - just a little with beagle++ - but i think i still
know at least a part of the codebase and i could help a bit. I might
have a look at the xesam adapter before hand because it looks like that
is something we will be working on quite a bit.

Cheers,
 Max