Re: beagle webinterface

I remember that I've got webdeveloper, I see the debugging page and
appears me that:

Error: no ben format
Fitxer font: http://192.168.2.8:4000/hitresult.xsl
Línia: 57, columna: 51
Codi font:
    <a target="_blank" href="javascript:openhit(\"{ Uri}\")">

and this other one

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure
code: 0x80600001 [nsIXSLTProcessor.importStylesheet]"  nsresult:
"0x80600001 (<unknown>)"  location: "JS frame ::
http://192.168.2.8:4000/default.js :: <TOP_LEVEL> :: line 811"  data:
no]

Blackhold

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Material SCG08
http://associacio-aoe.org/scg/charlas
Respect free software communities and use free and/or standard formats
while sending attached files. Files such .doc, .xls, are formats that
don't follow the standard rules and may cause problems on viewing or
in the format of the text when these are opened with programs where
thousands users communities develops free software. So that I ask for
the files that are sent to me, to be odf, ods, odp, svg, png or in
default pdf. Thanks you a lot...