Re: Qt GUI for beagle-settings

Hi,

First thing first - excellent work!

One question though, wouldn't it be better to separate the UI stuff out
of the main Beagle package? That way Beagle would just provide the
daemon/client libraries - and we could have beagle-search for GTK and
Beagle UI for KDE (whatever that is called) as individual modules.

This would save us from using a lot of hacks that we currently have to
use.

Best,
Lukas