kBeagleBar-0.6.0

Hi,
I released kBeagleBar-0.6.0 a few days back. Grab it from
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/kBeagleBar?content=35781 You will
also find screenshots there (slightly outdated and replace the red
colour by the KDE active title bar colour).

kBeagleBar is a KDE kicker applet for querying beagle. It is like
deskbar (very much like the early versions of deskbar) but only for
Beagle. This release contains changes to work with beagle-0.3.

- dBera

PS: Yes, yes I know ... kicker applet is so 2006. krunner integration
and a plasma applet is the future, I am actually waiting for the KDE
C# bindings to be released.