0.3.3 starts and gets lost

I would like you to be aware that the newests updated beagle in my
debian SID version starts as before but stops and finishes when I try to
let it search  for e.g. estrogen which has lots of entries. A search for
aromatase with results in 327 entries works properly. I am willing to
help, but I use beagle and I am not involved in programming, so you may
point me to debug info etc which I can provide being the administrator
of the machine.

Bernhard