Re: 0.3.3 starts and gets lost

> I would like you to be aware that the newests updated beagle in my
>  debian SID version starts as before but stops and finishes when I try to
>  let it search  for e.g. estrogen which has lots of entries. A search for
>  aromatase with results in 327 entries works properly. I am willing to
>  help, but I use beagle and I am not involved in programming, so you may
>  point me to debug info etc which I can provide being the administrator
>  of the machine.

Do you mean the search-tool beagle-search is stopped (crashes) or the
indexing-service beagled crashes ?

If beagle-search,
start beagle-search from a terminal, when it is stopped (crashed),
attach the output in the terminal

If beagled,
start beagled with the argument "--debug --mono-debug" and after it
crashes, attach ~/.beagle/Log/current-Beagle