Re: Getting started with beagle

An architectural decision to be made, do we want to actually index the
data off of every webservice, or just offer 'transparent' backends to
query the existing query API's for each service. I'm more for a local
copy (makes it fast, and solid even when disconnected, but just my
$0.02) I love writing/overhauling new backends, so I might stab at
some of these (im actually thinking of maybe an out-of-process script
that does its Beagle interaction like the Mozilla extensions ect, so
we aren't responsible for its scheduling.)

Anyways, just a little brain-poo. if there's a consensus on design
this is a great way to kill time in class ;).