Re: need help with testing: GMail live search

> 	I wanted to see how a live GMail search "backend" will work so here is
> one. It just queries GMail IMAP server directly for searching. I need some
> help with testing. So if you are interested in helping out and you are not
> behind a proxy or anything, please read on.
> 6. $ beagle-config GoogleBackends GMailPassword password
> (Yes, its stored in plaintext in ~/.beagle/config/GoogleBackends.xml)

Just in case I scared anybody, the password is only stored in plaintext.
However, all the network communication with the GMail IMAP server happens
over SSL. So there is no worry of your account information getting stolen.

beagle / KDE / Mandriva / Inspiron-1100