Re: Network-Search (was Re: New code and branches)

> Well, I think I might go and grab svn and try this out.

Sure. Let us know how it works out.

> It seems like network-search might be a cleaner solution to NFS mounted
> home directories than using static-indexes (which is my use-case
> scenario).  What would be ideal is some glue that'd make it "just work"
> on a file server box with clients able to find their index engine in a
> secure fashion.

The current ui just present all the results on a webbrowser. Once it
is done, it probably wont do anything much different. But I hope that
the ui and the functions can be changed to one's liking pretty easily
and wont require any internal beagle knowledge.