New code and branches (was Re: ITagProvider)

Hi,

On 9/28/07, Debajyoti Bera <dbera web gmail com> wrote:
> I was going to mention using a branch for adding these changes when I saw this
> mail. Can we get this branch in gnome-svn ? Its a bit tedious working with
> different repos. If possible make a new beagle-tagging-branch in svn and make
> it your playground.

Indeed.  All new code really needs to go onto a branch and made
working before being merged back onto the trunk.

I've not been particularly happy with two fairly large chunks of code
that are half-finished sitting on the trunk (network searches and the
web interface).  The former in particular is the largest thing holding
up a 0.3.0 release, IMO.  The latter is more easily disabled, but I'd
still prefer not to ship it (in source) if it's not considered ready.