Network-Search (was Re: New code and branches)

Hi guys,

On Fri, 2007-09-28 at 17:14 -0400, D Bera wrote:
> Accordingly, both the network-search and web-ui (which depends on the
> former) met the above criteria and so they are available in the trunk.
> They both work, has the basic features working and its important it to
> be there because then people who install the trunk can report bugs.
> Its quite hard to get any QA done on branches.

Well, I think I might go and grab svn and try this out.

It seems like network-search might be a cleaner solution to NFS mounted
home directories than using static-indexes (which is my use-case
scenario).  What would be ideal is some glue that'd make it "just work"
on a file server box with clients able to find their index engine in a
secure fashion.

Cheers!

--
Andrew Ruthven