Re: New code and branches (was Re: ITagProvider)

Yeah, I wasn't planning on checking this into trunk for some time, I
was just gonna maintain in a bzr branch, but a svn one is just as
cool.

I haven't looked at the network searches code, but is there a TODO for
that ? or is it just bugfixing/testing?