Re: System.InvalidOperationException: Invalid connection string

"SummaryTracker-1168644910 22389 2 pc-courierimapkeywords-:list.db"
> > Oh-oh ... colon ":" in the file name ... thats probably it.
>
> OK.  How do I deal with it?  That's obviously a bogus folder, so I'd
> just as soon get rid of the problem at the source rather than having
> beagle just be able to deal with it.  Of course the latter is a good
> idea too.  :-)

Well that was just a guess. Joe would know better.
On beagle's end, beagle handled some other bad characters and I
thought this ":" too .. but not it seems. Beagle should be fixed.
I am not too familiar with the Evo mail backend ... so I can't suggest
anything other than (1) removing that folder :( and the corresponding
.db file OR (2) adding it in excludes as a mail-folder.