Re: Just notice, Kerry/Beagle is a Massive Memory Hog

> > > That is a total of 14 and I using over 300 Megs for beagle. (ouch)
> >
> > You are lucky that 14 instances are using only 300 Megs - thats about
> > "20" Megs a piece. Normally instances are about 30 Meg each.
> I'm not denying that there's a bug here -- certainly why you have 14
> instances of it running is puzzling -- but memory usage is often
> misunderstood on Linux.

He emailed me a htop screenshot showing the different instances, and it looks
like htop was showing the different "threads" of beagled and indexhelper ...
I have asked him to confirm and am yet to hear back from him. But I think on
this occassion, its only two instance and a total of 60 MB RSS (or 50 MB is
you remove the SHARE) - pretty decent.