I'll be moving

Hey, I know I've mentioned this in passing a few times, but I just
wanted to let everyone know that I'm moving (not hardcore, just for
school ;) ) today/tomorrow (depending on when you read this and how
quick I am ) and I won't have internet in my apartment for a little
while. I'll still have more wifi then I know what to do with at
school, so I shouldn't be impossible to get in touch with, but if I'm
slower to respond, thats probably why. Anyways, if ISP's are awesome
and actually want to take my money, the outage will be extremely short
lived, but this is America, home of Comcast.. so we'll see. ;)

--
Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik