Re: beagle r4011 - in trunk/beagle: beagled beagled/IndexingServiceQueryable search/Tiles

Hi,

On 10/2/07, Kevin Kubasik <kevin kubasik net> wrote:
> On 10/2/07, D Bera <dbera web gmail com> wrote:
> > - I am not sure starting a _new_ beagle-search is a good idea. It
> > should search in that same one. I dont use that UI much (actually,
> > never) so you might want to get some feedback about this.
>
> I'm inclined to use this manor, as I don't like beagle-search losing
> my old search, although its pretty trivial to use one or the other,
> whatever the consensus on the list is will be my course of action.

It's worth investigating how hard it would be to have beagle-search
open multiple search windows per instance.  Right now there's no other
way to do it, but firing up another instance of beagle-search is
gross.