Re: Nautilus search, memory usage, hidden files, webinterface

On Nov 16, 2007 2:53 AM, Bjørn Haagensen <bhaagensen gmail com> wrote:
> 4. Could there be an option for collapsing all hits in the webinterface ?

Why exactly do you need an option for collapsing all the hits in the
webinterface? I'm not asking this because I think there shouldn't be
one, but to see the deeper need for such a feature, and whether that
need can be used to fix other features of the webinterface :)

Is it because you feel there are too many hits to browse through? Or
that you feel that you can find the result you're looking for simply
from the title of the result? Or is it something else?

--
~Nirbheek Chauhan