Re: Beagle version / revision number issue

Hi,

Joe Shaw wrote:
The configure.in file is the only place the version number is set.  We
then substitute it into Util/ExternalStringsHack.cs when the Util
directory is built, so we could possible substitute the revision number
in from somewhere else.
When you do a "svn co ..." you get the current revision in the last line
of the printout. Catch it and replace it with sed in configure.in around
line 7. Works fine.

BTW, I always run autogen.sh 'cause I don't know if something has changed,
e.g. dependency requirements, etc.

Regards,
   Stephan.