Weekly SoC report (Thunderbird backend)

Hey all!

A short summary of the past week:
* Did some small adjustments to my base code here and there (added and removed methods) to fix some issues I ran into
* Added more documentation

I feel that I've come far enough know to begin to write some code. All documentation isn't done yet, but the most important parts are. My goals for next week will thus be:
* Create a branch (done already) and merge my code with it
* Begin writing some code for the core components (which lives in Beagle.Util)
* Add more regression tests

My goal from last week was to upload my code and documentation today, but it's getting rather late know so I'll do that first thing in the morning (everything is done, but it will take some time to get everything in place). I will blogg about it, so just check it tomorrow.

Thanks!

Pierre Östlund