Limit beagle-helper's cpu usage

    Hi,

I just learned that there is actually no convenient way to limit a processes cpu % usage. I have a pentium D system - when it's below 10% of cpu usage the fan spins at 1000rpm and my room is calm and quiet. When beagled-helper starts fiddling around it uses whole one core and cpu gets hot (and a LOT louder). Is there an relatively easy way to patch the beagle's code not to use so much resources even when they're free (or to set the maximum % of cpu usage)? I don't care it will index 20 times slower ;) The ulimit sucks here :( Renicing sucks here too, since in idle the kernel grants beagled-helper a lot of cpu. This drives me mad :(

--
Best regards, JN