beagle index NFS remote file systems

Sorry of this is the wrong list to ask but I cannot find an answer to this
anywhere.

I cannot seem to get beagle to index my remote NFS shared directories.
I have added user_xattr to etc/fstab I did a static index of the shared
directory and added the static index to the search path

 beagle-dump-index --properties /home/raena/Linux-SuSE/video
Debug: Checking for dangling locks...
Debug: Checking for dangling locks...
Debug: Loaded 7583 records
from /home/raena/.beagle/Indexes/FileSystemIndex/FileAttributesStore.db in
0.039s
No file attribute info for file:///home/raena/Linux-SuSE/video
Debug: Version mismatch in ThunderbirdIndex
Debug: Index has version 15.0, expected 17.-1

Unhandled Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid
due to the current state of the object
  at Beagle.Daemon.LuceneQueryingDriver..ctor (System.String index_name, Int32
minor_version, Boolean read_only) [0x00000]
  at DumpIndexTool.DumpOneIndex_Metadata (System.String index_name,
System.Collections.ArrayList uris, Boolean show_properties) [0x00000]
  at DumpIndexTool.DumpIndexInformation (System.Collections.ArrayList indexes,
System.Collections.ArrayList uris, Boolean show_properties, Boolean
show_counts) [0x00000]
  at DumpIndexTool.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000]