Re: Indexing License Metadata

I'm interested in extending existing filters to extract license
metadata.  The attached patch demonstrates extracting Creative Commons
license metadata from SVGs, XMP embedded in images and PDFs, and OLE files.

However, I don't know what to do with the licenses extracted.  Does a
new property need to be added?  How do I get the license back out after
indexing a file with a license?

Adding a new property sounds right to me. To get the license back,
just read the corresponding properties from the query results. Hope
thats clear.