Re: emacs interface to beagle-query.
- From: "Joe Shaw" <joe joeshaw org>
- To: "Bjørn Haagensen" <bhaagensen gmail com>
- Cc: dashboard-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: emacs interface to beagle-query.
- Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 16:32:58 -0400
On 6/18/07, Bjørn Haagensen <bhaagensen gmail com> wrote:
Ah, I did search for emacs and beagle a while ago, but apparently I
missed e.g. http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~pz215/softwareivewritten.html
which has a much simpler hack for using beagle from emacs. There might
be lots of solutions out there for doing this, so just consider this a
supplement to those.
Neat hack! And thanks for the link.
] [Thread Prev