Re: stuck in file crawl task loop

On Mon, 2007-01-29 at 21:07 -0500, D Bera wrote:

> I did not expect it to. However, BeagleLibs-1.tgz has the automatic
> heap-shot turned off. So, you can take heap shots when you feel the
> memory is growing overboard e.g. 100 MB RSS. Make sure to take a
> couple of snapshots in the begining to have a good reference baseline.

Ok.  I will find some time to do this.

As for wiping the file index and restarting to test whether my past
success was a fluke or not, it's done.  Nothing appears to be looping.
I guess you can close that one off.

I am about to upgrade to 2.15.1-1ubuntu2 on feisty...

Oh, but that means I am going to wipe the no-automatic-heap-shotting in
your lib.  Maybe I will hold off on upgrading beagle.  My beagled is
169M/86M VM/RSS right now.

b.

Brian J. Murrell