Re: stuck in file crawl task loop

> Well, it would appear that BeagleLibs-1.tgz has indeed solved the
> problem.  My beagled no longer seems to be looping and indeed, the file
> it was looping on is in the FileAttributesStore.db database now.

Umm... could you give it another solid test (aka, delete earlier index and
start from scratch) ? I am not feeling very comfortable because, the change
from BeagleLibs.tgx to BeagleLibs-1.tgz is something which _should not_
matter (for those interested, it has extra debug statements, protection
against attrs not being actually written to sqlite and not actually an attr
in sqlite in ReadOrCreate()).

Thanks for your effort,