Re: stuck in file crawl task loop

Well, it would appear that BeagleLibs-1.tgz has indeed solved the
problem.  My beagled no longer seems to be looping and indeed, the file
it was looping on is in the FileAttributesStore.db database now.

Excellent work!

As for whether this is related to memory consumption issues, I guess we
can/will see.  My beagled is currently at 145M and 71M RSS according to
top.  Let's see how that holds.

b.

Brian J. Murrell