Re: stuck in file crawl task loop

> Joe recently fixed one set of sqlite related problems. I am trying to

I already had Joe's fixes in the previous binaries.

> think if that will fix the problem. I will post another set of binary

http://cs-people.bu.edu/dbera/blogdata/BeagleLibs-1.tgz

Nuke ~/.beagle/Indexes/FileSystemIndex and retry.
Also, check if there is a line in the log like,
   "Marked /path/to/looping/directory as Clean"
This should be after the line "Done crawling /path/to/looping/directory"

Thanks,