Re: Wasabi Dbus Search Standard

Hi,

On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 22:32 -0500, D Bera wrote:
> Thats actually a good point. Libbeagle does not change as often as the
> other parts of beagle. It could very well become its own module and
> have its own release. Except, that would be mean more work for our
> maintainer.

This has been in my plans for a while, but I was waiting for the SVN
migration to happen before I did it.  It would certainly help out
distros too.  In SUSE, for example, we actually build the tarball twice:
once with only libbeagle and once without it, so that the set of
packages that have to be rebuilt is much smaller.