MS Word (.doc) processing moved out of process

Hi,

I just committed code which moves our processing of MS Word documents
out of process, which should hopefully increase the reliability of
Beagle quite a bit on systems which have troublesome documents.

If you were using external filters to get around these crashes, if you
run out of SVN you can disable them.

I've also added code to limit the ability of externally run helpers
(like the new .doc extractor, pdftotext, rpm, etc.) to run away with the
CPU or memory.

I would greatly appreciate it if people could check out of SVN and test
these things, and if they're pretty bug free, we can do an 0.2.15
release soon.

Thanks!