Re: 1GB log files?

Hi,

On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 12:48 -0500, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> So status is right now, 161MB beagled process, no exceptions and:

I suspect that the beagled size will go down a fair amount if you use
SVN because of the memory reduction work I did in the Evo backend.  It
was really causing me troubles on my huge IMAP mailboxes.

> Scheduler:
> Count: 1161
>
> [...]
>
> Since I've pasted it in, what is that Count: 1161 in the Scheduler:
> section?

That's the number of scheduled tasks that have run.  It doesn't really
have any use other than to indicate whether the scheduler is working
correctly.